Experiment 626. Twenty-five. "She" (technically cis-female but really gender-queer). Part of the invisible/forgotten B in LGBTQ. Aquarius. Fat and beautiful. Professionally involved in psychology and mental health. Feminist, activist, and advocate (which should go without saying, for everyone). Television show enthusiast. Obsessed with the 53 Disney Animated Features. ASOIAF reader. Ravenclaw.
All of my posts are queued and then randomized.
I run a Disney tumblr called disneyanalysis.
- ability to withstand below freezing climates
- thorough knowledge of pretty much every Beatles’ song
- "Movie/TV Consultant" to most family and friends
- Ability to apply Arrested Development quotes to pretty much everything (and being a fan of this show when it was actually first on air)
- talent for finding/introducing friends to the best Indian restaurants
at my brother’s suggestion, I’m adding “Ability to impress old people with my knowledge of classic movies and music” to this list…
going to college is great
getting married is great
having children is great
but implying that there’s something wrong with people who don’t want to do those things and that they’ll never feel fulfilled in life if they never do those things is not great
my life would be so much better if i had a hot neighbor
I had a hot neighbor once. I even got myself a weird date with him. He told the other neighbors that I was crazy and never spoke to me again. I actually never ever saw him after that. I WONDER IF HE STILL EVEN LIVES HERE.
Ernest Hemingway, The Garden Of Eden
everyone is getting into relationships and growing up and I’m just getting lazier and finding more tv series to watch